Monday, January 23, 2012

where in the world have i been for the past 4 months?!

Well, dammit. Time and I have not really been friends for a few months now- it keeps running out on me, as much as I need it. Our family has seen some big changes, going from homeless to living in a tiny house on wheels- ok, it's really an RV, but we call it the gypsy wagon; I promise I will have a post up within the next week or so to give you a glimpse of how things are running around here- we moved in with it partially finished (I need to finish our pantry, and build a baker's rack or shelving system of some sort, and our futon/primary seating is still in the workshop, too. Boo me), but are making it work. We have made new friends, lost others, decided to unschool (SCARY! at first, considering we had just taken the last year and a half to make homeschooling work), I have learned how to paint a plywood floor, become familiar with our local transit system, gotten a parking ticket (first EVER), discovered how many people think we are nuts, and - just now- written a hell of a run-on sentence. But, we are happy, and I am close to getting a workspace set up here for myself. How I long to get back to work! I miss you, friends. See you soon, even if I have to trap time in a bottle to make it work.
xo-

No comments:

Post a Comment